Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Nikon

Old Oct 15, 2002, 9:36 AM   #1
Default Nikon bag CP5700

Is the Nikon bag for the CP5700 any good ? what material ? Is there a picture somewhere ?
Is there room for extra battery and CF-cards ?
What are the alternatives ?

Just bought the 5700 and I like it 8)
dirtyharry71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 15, 2002, 3:50 PM   #2

Yes, it's good if you only want to put the camera inside. It's made of leather. Sorry, I can't give you the url right now, I don't know where I saw it last time.

The bag itself is tight fit, there's a small bag inside for an extra CF memory, and that's it. But do note, the bag isn't exactly the same from region to region. In Indonesia (and in Asia I assume), the code is CS-CP11. There's slight difference between models.

Many alternatives out there, I use lowepro dres-40, that has extra space for batteries, CF cards, filters, etc.

gared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15, 2002, 10:42 PM   #3

From what i know...the CS-CP11 is a temporary original Nikon bag for the CP5700 (i have one of my own, it fits the cam tight, and there's a little bag inside to store two CF, or one CF combine with one EN-EL1)...now they have released the CS-CP5700 (if i'm not wrong)

Good advice from Covey : Turn your cam off to play mode if you want to put it in your bag or etc., it will prevent the lens cam to extend if accidentaly switch on
inoino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2002, 10:29 PM   #4

Go here for a slideshow of my new 5700 case:

It is made of leather and has 2 zippered pockets. One on the inside of the lid (made of a webbing material) and the other is on the outside with 2 internal pouches. It's not very well padded, so it would not be very good for "klutsy" people. :-) It is also a tad tight around the camera. I like it because I tend to be a minimalist when it comes to lugging equipment. At $17 from provantage.com, it's not a bad deal.

Laserjock is offline   Reply With Quote