Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Nikon

Old Oct 23, 2002, 9:24 PM   #1
Default Help, Is there a For Sale Page, I have a Oly E-20N For Sal

I have a Just Like NEW Olympus E-20N Digital SLR Camera, with a 4 Year Replacement Warranty from Best Buy and it still has about 3 Years and 11 Months Left, Like I said this is a Like New Camera, and it is in PERFECT CONDITION! And it comes with its Original Box and Everything it came with New. With this Warranty, if ANYTHING goes wrong with this Camera in 4 years, all you have to do is take it back to Best Buy and get a Brand New One. It also has a UV Filter on it, which has been on it from Day One. I Really Need to sell it AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, as I have been in the Hospital, and have alot of Medical Bills that are past due now, I will Take $1200.00 + Shipping for Everything. The Camera Cost me 1999.00 at Best Buy, the Warranty was $100.00 and the UV Filter was $40.00 = $2140.00 Total, so I am going to take a BIG Loss, but I have to sell it, Because I have no other choice. Payment needs to be through Paypal, and you must be Verified with Paypal, and Have a Confirmed Address with Paypal. Like I said I am asking $1200.00, but I HAVE to Sell it as Soon As Possible, so I am also willing to listen to ANY REASONABLE Offers, you can email me at wildcat1272@direcway.com, use that one first, if you don't here from me in a matter of an hour or two, try wildcat@pcis.net, But the Best Way would be to Call me at (417)-962-5449.

Thanks All Bobby
wildcat1272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links