Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Nikon

Old Sep 5, 2005, 10:26 PM   #1

Hello everyone.

Just wondering if someone could give me some feedback on this problem - it's been driving me crazy for a couple of days. Interested to see if anyone has encountered the same issues.

When taking a time-lapse movie on my nikon 8400, the counter starts at 999 and slowly goes down as an image is taken.

This is fine for 1 minute intervals, but for 30 second intervals it means that I have to restart the sequence again when it reaches 0 - and I have to physically be around the camera to watch it etc.

Recently when restarting the sequence again, though, it takes images but the 999 counter doesn't go down until after a while.. And the last time that I did it the camera actually refused to start the sequence at all.

Has anyone encountered these problems? Some feedback would be great.

Also, in the booket it says that to end the time-lapse sequence you have to press the, um, focus/photo button and it will stop. However, it doesn't really happen - all that does is take another image. How do I stop the sequence once I have started it? (Go to another movie mode I suppose)..

titimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links