Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Nikon

Old Jun 21, 2006, 1:51 PM   #1

Hmmm...i'm going to buy a Nikon L3 but i'm having some questions about it's ISO rating. I can't find any documents mention about it. And how about night-photograhing, i'm worry that the pictures captured in the night will be dark and blur. If you guys have used this Camera or have some experience with this one please help me to answer these questions.Thanx a lots
.::Min Gyu::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 27, 2006, 5:58 AM   #2

I've used this camera and although I am a huge Nikon fan I just cannot recommend any of the Nikon point and shoot models. For some reason I don't understand I've never seen a Nikon point and shoot that was fast enough to use for even the simplest shots. The lag time is so 1999 compared to most other point and shoots. Even this latest model suffers from horrible lag time.I bought my daughter a Kodak Easyshare and it blows the doors off any Nikon point and shoot by a mile. Its fast, sharp as a tack, and the metering is superb. Best of all its actually usable from the turn on and fire moment, to its ability to snap a picture and immediately snap another one. With the Nikon I had to wait for the photo to be written to the card every time.I don't know why Nikon can make such awesome dSLR's like the D200 and then put out such poor point and shoots. Just because it says Nikon on the body it doesn't guarantee that its any good.Just my 2 cents though..*JMXtremeCamerahttp://www.xtremecamera.com
XtremeCamera is offline   Reply With Quote