Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old Oct 7, 2007, 1:43 PM   #1

I've never seen this question addressed in here before, so I'm just wondering if it's me with my bloody big hands.

Every now and then for reasons I can't quite fathom I'll take a shot...usually a shot I have to get into an awkward postiton position, hold my breathand squeeze the shot off because I just know it's a one shot deal...never to be seen or captured on camera again, right.
I've just caught my thumb on the WB button...!

I look down at the screen for the post shot image and the shot is there BUT it's in between 2 wide bluehorizontal stripes and a comment on WB. And nothing on the card.
Then if your not careful all subsequent shots come out with a blue cast to them because you didn't take your white ballance back to the original setting.

The camera says " One touch white ballance" I'm making a comment of my own that usually involves expletives I learnt either in the Liverpool shipyards or during my time with the paras!!!!

Had to share this with you......Yes, I know that it's my fault and I am more aware of it now but it's still a bit of a bugger when you don't expect it.

I feel better now..
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links