Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old May 5, 2008, 12:14 PM   #21

Like yourself, PJM is a nom de plume since I enjoy my privacy on the Internet. Ifyou were to Google my real name, lights would start flashing and bells would ring. You'd get about one and a half pages.

My qualifications as a PHOTOGRAPHER:

45+ years in photography

8 years in aerial photography--5 years US Army 5 inch format cameras 3 years in a private firm 9.5 inch format cameras

Formats: 35mm 120, 4x5, 5x7, 8X10 (built my first 8X10 camera, 16mm motion picture, digital

Commercial photographer: architecture, annual reports, studio tabletop, food, macro, photomicroscopy, magazine stringer work

Educator, lecturer, and consultant in phoitography

Fine arts photographer with numerous one-man shows including museum installations

Author of numerous articles in photo trade magazines and Internet sites

Process control technician for Eastman Kodak for several years

Have known when a camera is and is not on a tripod since I was 15

PJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2008, 8:05 AM   #22

I would like to sincerely apologize for my thoughtless, ungentlemanly behavior on this thread of late. Recently our family suffered a crisis that has left my spirit dark and bitter. Normally I am pleasant and helpful, and I think I should stay away until I have regained my true self. I ask for your forgiveness and pray that you will accept me back in better times.

Best Wishes

PJM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2008, 11:13 AM   #23

Hey, Paul, I'm recalling a teaching that said something to the effect of "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone". Since I definitely do not number in that group, as far asI am concerned you are welcome back any time. And if it requires better times for you to do that, I sincerely hope that occurs quickly.

tkurkowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2008, 4:27 PM   #24

HI Paul,

We all have our days, both good and bad. I hope your bad days arefew and the good ones aremany.

zig-123 is offline   Reply With Quote