Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old Feb 22, 2009, 6:57 PM   #11

HarjTT wrote:
Hi Steve

Now those are pretty impressive, esp with the kit 40-150 ! Great colour and sharpness in all of those. Wish we had pelicans dropping in like that here in London.

:G :O
Thanks HarjTT. However, as much fun as it is to shoot those funny birds, I know that you have more fun shooting those English "birds" that you shared with us!!!

I've been playing with some different menu setting on my E-330. I like these shots, and did noPP at all. I often run my E330 shots thru a quick and dirty "auto correction" on my computer, and I noticed that often the software would add a touch of contrast. Itook theseshotswith the E330 set to +1 for both contrast and sharpness. With the 40-150mm lens, this seems to be the best settings for the E330 for the type of shots that I take.

And a thanks to Greg in Dallas for recommending SmugMug. I used to spend time downsizing the photos to post on this forum. Now I don't have to waste time with that. Over the coming weeks I plan to move a lot of shots to SmugMug.
Steven R is offline   Reply With Quote