Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old Apr 25, 2009, 6:15 AM   #21

zig-123 wrote:
I've got a honey do list to complete today so I can't play with it very much this afternoon. But I'm going to put it thru it's paces tomorrow.

You have more will power than I do.

If it were me, she'd be saying ..."Where did that SOB go? He was supposed to fix the dripping faucet"

Wonder why I'm mot married anymore:evil:

You just need to explain the situation here. The guys at Steve's are depending on ya Zig, and its not for you, but it for the good of masses.

Looking forward to the play by play and seeing the results. Don't forget the "my modes" when you get some down time. Getting the camera set up will take a bit. What dial does what and so on, but once done I'd bet you will love the thing.

fldspringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25, 2009, 10:54 AM   #22

fldspringer wrote:
Don't forget the "my modes" when you get some down time.
I second that -the My Modes are really convenient. But don't forget to record the settings you choose, in case a firmware update does a factory reset. Also, I'm sure you know this but ifthe E30 defaults to "Fine" JPEG compression like the E3 does, you might want to change that to "Superfine".

tkurkowski is offline   Reply With Quote