Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old May 12, 2009, 11:25 AM   #21

Originally Posted by tkurkowski View Post
I'm still annoyed about not being able to tell which post updates i haven't read. Without the green arrows this is a real inconvenience as far as i'm concerned...
I please check out the attached images. At the bottom of every forumdisplay page, there is a key to all of the icons. This tells you what the icons mean. I realize that they aren't the most straight forward.

Whenever a thread has replies that you haven't read, it's in bold. If you have read all of the replies, then it will not be in bold.

I would also recommend checking out your subscribed threads in the usercp. I set all existing users to be automatically subscribed to all threads that they post in. If you click on the usercp link at the top, it will list all threads that you are subscribed to that have replies that you haven't read.
Attached Images
IB-Dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2009, 1:40 PM   #22

Thanks! That helps.

tkurkowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2009, 7:46 PM   #23

Guys!! I go out of town for a few days and find this when I return! Sounds like someone pushed a hot button.

Interesting discussion; I have to admit that my computer keeps me logged in to the site automatically when I visit it, I didn't even realize that the ads appeared.

I'm getting used to the new, even thru I didn't particularly like it at first. Personally I hope that northern Greg will stay with the forum, and I still like the people on this forum better than most of the alternative sites that I visit.

Steven R.
Steven R is offline   Reply With Quote