Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old Dec 14, 2010, 9:05 AM   #11

Originally Posted by Scouse View Post
Found a lovely lady dentist with small soft hands who was "gentle with me" did a great job for about a third of US costs.
When I lived in AZ it was pretty common for folks who needed major dental work, went to Mexico for it. A lot of dentists in cities along the AZ border had good reputations and could set up hotel reservations, etc. You could go to northern Mexico, stay over a day or two, and still save a lot of money. I assume that's still true, and for dentists along the CA border as well.

I think your problems can be solved with more pina coladas. I really hope everything settles down and you have a good time down there - you've definitely paid your dues.

tkurkowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14, 2010, 9:06 AM   #12

Originally Posted by boBBrennan View Post
.....and I recon so, who needs luck?
Sometimes you just have to make your own luck doncha???

We all get though it and come out the other side, hopefully laughing. It's still a great place to be able to relax and get back into taking a few shots and enjoying the scenery along the way.

It is Ted, They advertize "Dental Vacations" here. (An oxymoron if I evey heard one) Nice hotels on the beach as they grind away on your teeth. What fun!!!!!
"You are who you pretend to be."
Kurt Vonnegut Jnr.

Last edited by Scouse; Dec 14, 2010 at 9:10 AM.
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote