Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old Jan 13, 2011, 8:39 AM   #11

I have one of the original Lightsphere's. Too bulky. Mine's stayed in the closet since I picked up the Demb Bounce attachment. It's been my favorite flash accessory ever and will not strain the flash like I think that Lightsphere does over time. Fong eventually came out with some lighter versions, probably for that very reason, but I haven't tried them.
Greg Chappell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2011, 8:46 AM   #12

....hey Gary, nice photos of a good looking family at a great moment.
boBBrennan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2011, 9:12 AM   #13

Originally Posted by Greg Chappell View Post
My daughter is entering the Air Force on January 17 as a pilot trainee, with the 10 year committment out of college. The C-130 is what she wants to fly, so you peaked my interest with this post, and the very nice images.

The Vivitar DF383 looks like a very good flash. You certainly cannot complain about the price v. performance basis from what I see here.

Excellent set.

Best wishes for your daughter. It's a remarkable and versatile aircraft, especially considering how long it has been it service.. At one time I lived near the Lockheed Plant in Marietta Ga where they were assembled. Seems like there were C-130H models flying around constantly. One of the more interesting variants is the AC-130 "Spooky" model.

Steven R is offline   Reply With Quote