Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old Apr 25, 2011, 7:52 PM   #1
Default Olympic Stadiums - Part 2

1. The velodrome ... luckily this building will be staying after the games are done, while many of the others will be given away or demolished and turned into something else. taken with the E3 +35-100F2 on the side of the freeway!

2. Came across a new route to the stadium will taking my nephew out today. Possibly the nearest I will be getting to the main stadium with the E3 or any other DSLR if the organisers have their way. According to this weeks AP magazine, theyre even attempting to ban teh super zooms like the Pana FZ's at the game.

3. Sunsetting near the velodrome:

4. A boat .. on the canal off the River Lea.

5. Locks.... first time in real life I;ve seen one of these at work>

6. Under a bridge ..

7... Reflections... Their going to have their work cut out cleaning up the River lea and the canals that link to it. Most of the area were the stadiums being bult was all industrial factories, and theres been many many years of negelect of the river and the canals and teh smell.. damn ...!!!

PS>.. I didnt get chased by Security guards this time... although the ones I did meet looked like ex Gurkha soldiers. A couple were speaking some Hindi as I was approaching so that gave it away pretty quickly.

Last edited by HarjTT; Apr 25, 2011 at 7:54 PM.
HarjTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 26, 2011, 7:13 AM   #2

Thanks for posting Harj. Things are shaping up over there. Really liked your composition on #5 with the lock and the water.
Steven R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2011, 6:58 PM   #3

#7 is great IMO!
TekiusFanatikus is offline   Reply With Quote