Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old Jun 8, 2012, 11:00 PM   #1
Default First Day Fishing with Guests

Well the season started today and I am one tired puppy....it was a beautiful day, light rain in the morning but calm, then the rain stopped and it got flat calm and the fishing was pretty darn good!!!

Good customers - repeats, I have fished them before and they have been coming to the Lodge for a number of years, so they know the drill, stayed out all day lunch on the boat!!

It don't get any better than this...the King Salmon could have been a little bigger, but we limited out on virtually all species!!

Two Kings (one per person allowed) Two halibut ( one per person allowed) 2 Yellow Eye Snapper (One per person allowed) and a nice Sea Bass (By catch fishing for the yellow eye)

All in all I would say a good day...not an OLY photo but so many people have asked for fish pictures....

Capt Jim!!
There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs. - Ansel Adams

E-30, E-500, - Oly 9-18 Wide Angle, 50 Macro, 40-150, 50-200 non-SWD, 70-300, and 14-54, EC-14, EC-20, FL-36R, Bower SFD9260 TTL Flash, Cokin Pro Z Filter System, Oh, and more than likely, more on the way!!!

SmugMug Pics - Click Here
Personal Website - Click Here
Wigpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 8, 2012, 11:05 PM   #2

That looks like a fun day. Good way to start the season. Such beautiful scenery up there. We will all be looking forward to more shots over the coming season. Thanks for sharing.
Steven R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2012, 8:03 AM   #3

stayed out all day lunch on the boat!!
....great day to begin the season Jim, first-day catches and photos, what a way to start.

I so remember doing shore lunches when I was guiding in Canada, nothing better than fresh walleye filleted on a canoe paddle then fried over an open fire.
boBBrennan .. FB=> http://tinyurl.com/dxlwxfz

.......he likes Olympus, Apple MAC & SmugMug best of the choices; he likes that he has choices

boBBrennan is offline   Reply With Quote