Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old Mar 1, 2014, 7:19 AM   #21

Originally Posted by tkurkowski View Post
Lordje and Harj - I've been hearing about the lousy weather on your side of the pond this winter. Hope spring comes soon for you!
The weird thing is that the weather is between Fall and Spring.
This week we even had a temperature of 15°C and 12°c at night.
Day after this temps down to 8°c and like Hartj says wet en a lot of winds.
I know the UK is far worse then over here.
Here we donīt have any parts that are under water.
One photo out of focus is a mistake, ten photo out of focus are an experimentation, one hundred photo out of focus are a style.

Nikon D800, Olympus E-500
Lordje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2, 2014, 6:47 AM   #22

Originally Posted by MarceloLI View Post
I feel your pain Ted, I am already tired of cleaning snow. I do always my two neighbors driveways (one has partial paralysis and the other is an old lady) for free :-)
Marcelo, we're looking at a forecast of 10" to 14" of snow here in the DC area tomorrow - is that headed your way?

BTW, the on-line Washington Post has the best weather forecasters here - better than NWS because thet look at more models than the NWS models (the Euro model is the most accurate for storms here). The Capital Weather Gang's forecasts are a blog that allows reader comments, and it turns out there's a group of people here who are totally obsessed with snow. Worse than a heroin addiction, it seems - during the day yesterday when the CWG was looking at the different models they added 1089 comments. All day long, from maybe 20 people. I have a life, Without flamingos, not as good as it could be, but still, a life.

tkurkowski is offline   Reply With Quote