Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old Nov 15, 2016, 12:15 PM   #1

Default Canon Pixma Ink Cartridges - yours if you can use them

Hi, all

My Canon Pixma MG7120 inkjet printer (that I mostly use on printable disks) has died. I'm replacing it with a newer model, the 7720. ( I'd replace it with another 7120 but they're now way more expensive than the newer 7720.) I have a set of new, unopened Sophia Global C-251XL ink cartridges that I'm willing to send to anyone who can use them - they can't be used in the 7720 since it uses "new, improved ink". I've used Sophia Global cartridges a lot over two years and they are as good as the Canon OEM cartridges, at a much lower price. This is the list of Canon printers they fit:

PIXMA iP7220, PIXMA iP8720, PIXMA iX6820, PIXMA MG5420, PIXMA MG5422, PIXMA MG5520, PIXMA MG5522, PIXMA MG5620, PIXMA MG6320, PIXMA MG6420, PIXMA MG6620, PIXMA MG7120, PIXMA MG7520, PIXMA MX722, PIXMA MX922

Email me at tkurkowski at earthlink dot net (not com) if you can use these.

ETA: Forgot to add that I'm not selling them, just willing to mail them since it's silly to just throw them away.

Last edited by tkurkowski; Nov 15, 2016 at 12:26 PM.
tkurkowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 15, 2016, 8:09 PM   #2

Hi Ted. That is a nice offer. My printer is an Epson, but there are bound to be some Canon printer users who could certainly use those.

P.S. Haven't seen you post in a while, hope everything is going well with you.
Steven R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2016, 6:04 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven R View Post
Hi Ted. That is a nice offer. My printer is an Epson, but there are bound to be some Canon printer users who could certainly use those.

P.S. Haven't seen you post in a while, hope everything is going well with you.
I understand that Epsons are probably better for prints, but I use the Canon primarily for DVD and BD discs, for which an Epson is somewhat overkill (if you can find one that prints on discs at all).

We moved my 93yo MIL into our home a year ago and although sh's very low maintenance for someone that age, it's definitely not zero maintenance. Nevertheless she's a remarkable woman, who retired at 88 from being a database administrator, and uses her computer every day including checking her bank account. I hope I'm in that kind of shape at 78.

Last edited by tkurkowski; Nov 16, 2016 at 6:10 AM.
tkurkowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16, 2016, 6:17 PM   #4

It's not easy being a caregiver; best wishes to you and your wife for the job ahead. Take it one day at a time, and take care, Ted.
Steven R is offline   Reply With Quote