Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old May 3, 2004, 2:39 AM   #1

Ok.........as I continue to consider repurchasing a Olympus C-8080,does anyone have opinions on Olympus C-8080 VS E20?

Kevin (C-2100UZ and all the accessories) (Do I purchase the Olympus C-8080 for the 3rd time? Pondering this question!)
KSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 22, 2005, 12:04 AM   #2

I have the C-8080 and I would not part with it for anything. It just works too well. I use it mostly for landscape photos on my trips. Went to eight states and nine national parks in Oct and Nov of 2004. Took over 1000 pics and they are awsome.

shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22, 2005, 10:05 PM   #3

I have not used the E20, but there is no way I will give up my C8080.

Like shady, I have used it for a lot of travel and landscape photography. I go back and compare the same scenes taken previously with other cameras, and I'm continuallyamazed by the improved photo taken by the C8080 vs the other cameras.

After a long learning curve, it now seems to be an extension of my eyes and hands. It is truely a classic which will be in demand by photographers for a long time after it is replaced by newer models from Olympus.

Steven R is offline   Reply With Quote