Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus dSLR

Old Sep 14, 2002, 2:05 AM   #1
Default E10 vs E20

My main question is whether there is any difference in clarity printing a 5megapixel 8x10 image from the E20 or a 4megapixel 8x10 image from the E10.

Also are there any benefits of the E10 over the E20? If anyone reading this has used both can you comment on what you like better or worse about the E20? Thanks.

- Kojow
kojow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 12, 2002, 10:23 PM   #2

I had 3 E-10s all of whaich had manual focus problems. I got my first & only E-20 11 months ago and I cannot see any benifit in having the E-10. I have heard some people say that the E-10 processes the pictures faster, but I would have to disgree. First the E-20 is a lot faster at everything except Processing might be the same. Viewing and focus are a lot faster. As far as quality of print...Yes 5 mp is better than 4 mp. I probably took about 5,000 pics with my E-10s and have taken over 30,000 with my E-20 and the only thing I don't like is the small buffer. You basically have 3 quick shots and then you are waiting for about 5-6 seconds. If they could just improve that by 100% then they could really compete with the pros.
gtojon is offline   Reply With Quote