Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus Micro Four Thirds

Old Jul 12, 2011, 8:35 PM   #11

That's great to hear you got one, I have had mine since May but haven't had time to try all the things I bought it for in the first place, I 100% agree with you on the high points & since I have switched from doing mostly portraits to doing mostly landscapes the e-pl2 has proven very effective so far. A few things I wanted to work on with the multiple exposure function was impossible with the e-pl1 because without the cable release, the camera would move every so slightly as to cause out of position overlayed images, so far that has not been the case with the cable release & the e-pl2. the customization level of the e-pl2 is, "as usual", insane for a camera in this price category. A lot of people make fun of the pens, but I can remember the days when cell phones were larger than house phones & weird thing is I never heard anyone complain when that technology was downsized, so I don't get it why the pens catch so much flack as being toy camera's. And with this latest generation of pens it look like Olympus will finally begin to silence the nay-sayers.
cshanaberger is offline   Reply With Quote