Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus Micro Four Thirds

Old Mar 5, 2012, 8:16 AM   #11

I thought I had said something here...... probably it got lost from the iPAD when I did not touch the return spot on the faux kbd.

Anyway, Greg, Dogwood looks a really interesting place. The images are super good as are the views. The sunset image reminds me some of a bats evening release, great photo there all around. I got a kick out of seeing the first (yellow flower) image and told Bonnie I missed the best photo op of day when I saw you lying on the ground with the camera 6-inches from those little bitty blooms. Your result there is what I am striving for.

@MacBook .. I like your image too. I can tell, a quite meaningful to you photo. It reminds me that I too have a most favorite which means a great deal to me from quite some time ago.

My look at downtown Ft Worth, TX USA most mornings from my office window, then one morning I made this photo and dubbed it 'A new day in Cowtown' representing to me a fresh beginning to every day.

EDIT: I am retired (5-years) and no more have the pleasure of this view, it was outstanding for the time that I did.

boBBrennan .. FB=> http://tinyurl.com/dxlwxfz

.......he likes Olympus, Apple MAC & SmugMug best of the choices; he likes that he has choices

Last edited by boBBrennan; Mar 5, 2012 at 11:54 PM.
boBBrennan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 5, 2012, 4:30 PM   #12

I really like the skyline from your office window! Great shot.
MacBook is offline   Reply With Quote