Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus Micro Four Thirds

Old Mar 13, 2012, 12:32 AM   #1
Default .....hooked on the little stuff

I am now officially hooked on shooting the little things, thanks to Greg.

This week the wildflowers of TEXAS should make a pretty good start and I've a couple local places planned. Last year was so dry & HOT the wildflowers were few and did not last long, there weren't many seed dropped and that may play large in how many flowers we see this spring. The rains we've had will certainly help and the sun is bright.

Anyway, while awaiting the WFs of the Texas nation I've been looking for the little buggers and these are some more of those that make me smile when I see them all big and pretty.

All but the Begonia were done with the E-P3 + EX-25 + FT Zuiko 70-300. Still not the quality the system is capable of but every outing the results are getting a little bit better, thank again Greg.

....bloom of the herb Rosemary. 3/8 inch length, it has all the things any other bloom has.

Bud... Mexican Plum

.....Bradford Pear

Dwarf Crape Myrtle, at this stage the leaves are 1/8 & 1/4 inch

The 14-42 vII does pretty well on its own. These Begonia blooms were done in November before the first freeze.

boBBrennan .. FB=> http://tinyurl.com/dxlwxfz

.......he likes Olympus, Apple MAC & SmugMug best of the choices; he likes that he has choices

boBBrennan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 13, 2012, 12:41 AM   #2

That's definitely filling the frame! Next few weeks a trip down to the bluebonnet trails near Ennis sounds in order.
Greg Chappell is online now   Reply With Quote