Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus Micro Four Thirds

Old Mar 25, 2012, 12:00 AM   #1
Default Several 12-50 M. Zuiko Images from Today

Cannot complain, at all, about this lens when used in light where it works best.

Set the E-P3 to Program, I had the ISO set to auto with a range of 200-400, used program shift as needed if I wanted the lens more open with a faster shutter speed, utilized exposure compensation as needed to keep highlights under control and processed the raw files in Lightroom 4.

Clicking on any of these will open up the folder on my web page with 45 full-resolution downloads captured with this lens.

Laid the camera on the ground and tilted the VF-2 finder up to capture this one. Did not enable the macro setting or I could have filled the finder up much more with the.....what are these things called?

The building on the left is actually a couple of blocks beyond the one on the right. I just kept walking until they almost "touched" and shot this zoomed to 50mm..

Catching the con trail next to the AT&T Performing Arts building, at 50mm..

Here's a flare stress test, with the sun in the direct field of view at 12mm..

Heavy backlight. I tried stressing files as much as possible. Lightroom handled the needed adjustments in processing very well..

The train station outside the main gate. I like the detail resolved in images like this..

Greg Chappell is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links