Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus Micro Four Thirds

Old Apr 21, 2012, 9:54 PM   #1
Default Pushing the Shadows (Twice) with the E-P3 and 7.5mm Rokinon

At the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens today, I came across two huge oak trees, one in severe backlight and the other along a narrow heavily shadowed path. Captured both with the E-P3 and 7.5mm Rokinon Fisheye. Raw files processed on Lightroom 4, and I really pushed the shadows processing both.

Last edited by Greg Chappell; Apr 23, 2012 at 11:09 PM.
Greg Chappell is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 22, 2012, 12:25 AM   #2

....that shows just how much detail is captured in conditions like that & further validates the Rokinon lens quality, and it shows how well the P3 processes those data to make it available to the software.

I was at River Legacy today and ended up doing a short shoot for them of their Earth Day event though that was not my intention for going there.

They had the stations set up in the shadows along the main trail. I had only the E-3 today so put the 14-54 on but could not pull detail on quite a few files, should have had the P3 and 14-42 for more results.
boBBrennan .. FB=> http://tinyurl.com/dxlwxfz

.......he likes Olympus, Apple MAC & SmugMug best of the choices; he likes that he has choices

boBBrennan is online now   Reply With Quote