Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus Micro Four Thirds

Old Nov 6, 2012, 9:23 AM   #11

That Pontiac may be a racer as you say, its just the silver tape. When my brother used to race, we always made sure that the "racer" tape was colour matched -- well, european formula cars, one must keep up appearances. But I do love the dash with the original instruments, and then the serious gauges mounted along the dash.

Had a wander through your collection and the winner has to be the front end shot of the Ford (17357). Your capture really accentuates the rad versus the headlights, versus the fluidic sweep of the fenders. Such fun in design. A really wonderful collection of shots, nicely done Bob. Wonder if our kids kids will be gathering in lots looking at our cars in awe?
KulaCube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6, 2012, 12:33 PM   #12

....thanks, glad you enjoyed the look.

That car and the 'hollywood' cream & orange roadster showed up the same night & were parked next to the other. We get some really nice cars and making shots of a different perspective is total fun to do.

When I raced (motorcycle desert & MX) it was baling wire & black electrical, we used lots of each 40-yrs ago.
boBBrennan .. FB=> http://tinyurl.com/dxlwxfz

.......he likes Olympus, Apple MAC & SmugMug best of the choices; he likes that he has choices

Last edited by boBBrennan; Nov 6, 2012 at 1:17 PM.
boBBrennan is offline   Reply With Quote