Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus Micro Four Thirds

Old May 11, 2013, 8:12 AM   #11

Originally Posted by boBBrennan View Post
......well, I've been getting over a severe facial sunburn for the past week after going to the Rangers baseball game last Sunday. The good news is the Rangers won the game and my nose is NOT going to fall off.

So, thanks to those of you I've not recognized yet, I am happy you like the cars images. For me it has gotten to the point that I latch on the FT9-18 to the P3 and that satisfies every angle, closeup, landscape and want that I shoot of the cars.

The new show place for the cars has them parking east and west where the former place was north and south. At first I wasn't too pleased with the east - west parking because the show runs 6-10 PM so the sun is an issue whether facing either direction BUT! the FT 9-18 handles the flares so well and my style is mostly angles that the light is playing as a great resource for interesting composition involving the late day sun angles.

It is a bit of crappy weather here today and looking like maybe tomorrow. I'm hoping my friend will be able to show, Jake has promised he will come tomorrow night with his 1.21GW - flex capacitor gaarbenstangle that has a new zoenstift for the right hand power dipolect disinjoiner. Hope he gets there with his Delorean, he now has it rebuilt and driveable.
Lol when he gets that running a have a few errands I need you to run, just back to the 70s to pick up some gold for me... Nothing too big, just a few pounds at 1971 prices...

Good series Bob, the first shot of the nomad is just plain bad a$$
in my bag: e-m1, 7-14mm pro, 14-54mm mk ii, 50-200mm mk i, 70-300mm
in my pocket: e-pm2 lumix 12-32
ramcewan is offline   Reply With Quote