Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Olympus Micro Four Thirds

Old May 15, 2013, 4:34 PM   #11

Well when the Econoline came out, it was during the era of muscle cars which looked pretty sharp in comparison to the Econoline. I am sorry if I offended you in any way, just my opinion Bob.
Originally Posted by boBBrennan View Post
Steven & James, thanks for stopping by & your comments, always fun to share my cars.

Now James, the cab over pickups were so great. When driving one you became a part of it, fun to do.

When I was racing motocross in the late 60s we ran at Carlsbad raceway in Carlsbad, CA between Oceanside & San Diego. Carlsbad at the time was better known as a dragstrip for cars than for the MX course which would later become an international course and world championship points racing....... we would see a Ford Econoline PU running the 1/4 doing a wheelstand & the body was reverse mounted to the chasis.

There've been quite a few of them since but back then it was an oddity.

NIMO, I love(d) it (lol)

Thanks, Bob
Olympus OMD-M5, HLG6 grip, Olympus 4/3rd 35mm macro lens, Panny/Leica 25mm, f1.4, Olympus 17mm, Canon Pro 9000 Mk II Printer, Canon MP990 Printer, Slik U212 Tripod, Manfrotto monopod, MMF3 converter.
James Emory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2013, 5:37 PM   #12

Hey James, you did not offend me at all, I just like the dadgumm'd things. I drive Chryslers (300C 5.7L HEMI), never have I liked Ford but for a few, maybe a GT-40, sure not any Mustang ever made.

Keep commenting I like hearing from you.
boBBrennan .. FB=> http://tinyurl.com/dxlwxfz

.......he likes Olympus, Apple MAC & SmugMug best of the choices; he likes that he has choices

boBBrennan is offline   Reply With Quote