Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Olympus

Old Aug 15, 2003, 6:12 PM   #21

Originally Posted by Stu1
Thanks for all the input. I have decided to go with the C-750. It should be arriving today.
I am possitive you won't regret your choice. I know I haven't at all...other than the fact that there are so many nice add ons for the camera that I want. I have purchased the TCON17, adapter for the telephoto lens as well as a couple filters... and I have a slip from Canada post sitting here to pick up another package which should be the WCON 0.7X wide angle and another filter. Man, this is becoming addicting! :lol:

The only things I wish the camera had in order of importance was a raw mod since tiffs are way to huge, support for another media type since xD is still a little pricy and a low light auto focus assist lamp which would have been just an added bonus. All of these are relatively small things however IMHO considering what the camera does offer! What the camera offers I think more than outweights what its missing...everyday of the week and twice on Sundays!

Sorry as well as getting off topic there. ops:

p.s. If only all the smoke from these forest fires would clear up. :roll:

p.p.s. For anyone in Canada looking for a great online store to buy some gear from I would 110% recommend checking out Camera Canada. I have ordered now twice from them and both times gotten everything I ordered within 2 days with their $10cdn flat rate XpressPost shipping. I ordered some neutral density filters which are on back order, so they sent the rest of my order out and will ship the filters out to me when they come in at no additional shipping costs to me! Can't go wrong there.
tkmckay is offline   Reply With Quote