Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Olympus

Old Aug 16, 2003, 12:49 PM   #1
Default Bag for C-740

Can someone recommend a nice bag for a C-740 and it's accessories?

Hammerjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 16, 2003, 5:12 PM   #2
Default Bag for C7X0

I've been using a Lowepro Nova Mini for the last six months with my C-730. I've got two lenses plus camera (with CLA-4 lens tube) in the main compartment; a second set of batteries, USB cord, and a couple of odds'n'ends in the front pocket; and an xD card holder in the top. Sufficient room for everything but if I want to add an external flash, I guess I'll need a new bag (and I'll look at the large Lowepro Nova or another Lowepro model.)

Enjoy your C-740. Take lots of pictures!

Paul in NoVA
C-730 B-300 WCON-7
plg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17, 2003, 2:29 AM   #3

After purchasing both the wcon07 and tcon17 as well as some filters the small camera bag I had was just that.... to small. So raither than pay a decent amount for a camera bag that would hold all of my gear I decided to take some other peoples recommendation and buy a video camera bag:

It holds everything, 3 sections in the main compartment for the camera and 2 lens', 3 filters in the top part, batteries, memory cards in the front pocket and I still have 2 pockets to spare on the sides. I can also fit my mini tripod in the main compartment ontop of the camera and lens'. The best part is it was $25cdn at FutureShop!
tkmckay is offline   Reply With Quote