Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Olympus

Old Nov 19, 2003, 10:24 AM   #1
Default Why Not Make A Topic With Olympus C7XX Perso Setting Sharing

Actualy the Olympus C7XX Series Cameras are already great cameras and give real good results in Auto and other Preset modes.

But with the right costum settings almost perfect results could be obtained.

People who are experienced with Digital cameras and Cameras in General know how to set there cameras for every different type of situation to get best out of it. But newbies (Like me!) and people with less experience are limited to the default settings and in most cases they will even get worse results when trying to change any setting!

So what I want to propose here is that, if you experience guys could post best personal settings for different situations so we could save them in "My Mode" 1 to 4 and use them when needed!

Now to Start here is a Personal Request! :

I am getting REAL great quality and results with my C-750 when shooting at day time (specialy out doors)
But most of the pictures I take are indoors at night! and mostly taking picturs of faces and people.

also I am most of the time taking pictures when there is not a good lighting. Sometimes there are few candles and 2 abajours!

Could anyone post a good lind of setting to use for this kind of situation?

This way I will save this as "My Mode1" and use it and be happy
vampgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 19, 2003, 6:07 PM   #2

Nice idea, Vampgirl, hopefully we'll see it added here. You are also invited to join out 70xx group at
and make the same request. There are about 150 700-series users there who can help!

Jerry Backof is offline   Reply With Quote