Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Olympus

Old Jul 8, 2010, 11:11 AM   #1
Default olympus sp-800 uz digital camera for $246

bought this olympus sp-800 uz digital camera for $100 off with a coupon code i have found.
the regular price was $350 but with the coupon code ******* I bought the camera for $246 from *******
I received it in two days and it is reallyyy reallyy cool camera
for the shipping I paid $6.99
use coupon code ******* and buy it for $246 + $6.99 shipping
saynacik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 8, 2010, 11:22 AM   #2

Wow. Neat, except that you're not even posting from the same part of the world that vendor is located in.

We do not appreciate Spammers here (or "Online Marketers" if you prefer), and often filter all links to the vendor being promoted when we see them making use of Marketing Companies posting Spam in our Forums, even if a satisfied customer is the one posting the links. That helps to deter repeat Spam promoting the same vendor.

You have been banned, and you are not welcome here.

In addition, information about you and your post has been submitted to centralized Anti-Spam databases; and I've sent a note to the company you're promoting (so they can investigate the unethical practices being used by the so called Marketing Firm they've hired, with you pretending to be a satisfied customer and posting Spam in forums). I may also contact the abuse department at your ISP and file a complaint about your Spam with them.
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote