Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Olympus

Old Mar 2, 2004, 4:53 AM   #1
Default c-700 date stamp?

I have a c-700 & the manual is unclear to me on how to setup the date stamp on pics. Since I take my card in only every 2 mo. or so for developing, my wife is used to have a date stamp on the pics for better addressing them. I have yet to figure out if this can be done or is the date input just for fileing?
vette-freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 4, 2004, 9:42 PM   #2

Spot / Macro / Print Button: Directly beneath the Flash / Erase button on the back panel is the Spot / Macro / Print button. In all Shooting modes, this button cycles between normal metering (Digital ESP), Spot metering, Macro (Closeup) focus mode, and Macro with Spot Metering modes. In Playback mode, this button pulls up the Digital Print Order Format (DPOF) print settings menu, which allows you to tag the current image, or all of the images on the card, for printing. Once the image is selected, you can set the number of copies, whether or not to print the date and time stamp on the photo, and print a cropped area of the image.

The basic principal involved also applies to the 750, just tried it now and it works. Try this anyway and see if it helps.
Gordon. is offline   Reply With Quote