Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Olympus

Old Mar 2, 2004, 8:07 PM   #1
Default C750 Carrying Case?

I'm the proud new owner of a C750. What a wonderful piece of equipment.
I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good carrying case for the C750 with the CLA-4 lens tube adapter.

Thanks to all.
Benjamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 2, 2004, 10:40 PM   #2

I have an off-brand case I found in Yodobashi's in Tokyo. Rather than look for a specific brand, my advice would be to find a well-stocked photo store and walk in with your camera; try a variety of bags until you find one that suits your purposes. My bag is padded, takes the C755 with extension tube and a Hama lens hood attached, is small enough to toss over the shoulder, and pretty quick getting the camera out. --It was also cheap.
Norm in Fujino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2004, 12:56 PM   #3

i have a top-load slr camera shoulder bag for my C-750 with the CLA-4 and a filter attatched. i lbought it on ebay but the same bag you can get in jessops, (i live in the uk) the brand is called "town and country"

I find top-load camera bags really comfortable and easy to use. I think that any camera bag that is made for 35mm SLR with a medium zoom lens attatched it will work fine with the C-750 and the tube. Plus you ll have space for batteries, memory cards, and even a small charger if you like.
pavaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2004, 1:12 PM   #4

LowePro TLZ (top load zoom) Mini. $20, bomb-proof.
jkusmier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2004, 2:16 PM   #5

I like the idea of a diaper bag, but actually I am delaying the purchase of a bag until I feel I am done buying accessories. Someone on usenet suggested a diaper bag and even suggested the security feature -- a diaper on top with some peanut butter on it.
Pooperdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2004, 8:59 PM   #6

I have this equipment:

Olympus Camedia C-750 Ultra Zoom
Slik Mini Tripod
CLA-4 Tube Adapter
Lowepro Nova Mini AW
Maha Powerex MH-C204F battery charger and 2x4 2200 mAh batteries

The Lowepro Nova Mini AW is great for all the material that I always carry: camera, tripod (added a velcro stick outside and haver the tripod always usable...). Also carry the charger and the batteries and the CLA-4 Adapter..
This bad fits great!!
Plus, has~lots of little bags to keed the remote, clean accessories, and the water cover inside the bad always there for the need....

Best regards
Deiota is offline   Reply With Quote