Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Olympus

Old Dec 8, 2005, 10:42 AM   #1

I'm looking for my first digital camera. My budget is up to 500 dollars. It should be quite easy to find the right camera but here's where it gets trick. I need a really small camera that can withstand winter's cold and dust. I guess I need a some kind of all-weather camera, something durable.

I would mainly use this camera for shooting my friends having fun and goofing around at parties and on the streets after a night at the bar. Bare in mind that I live in Finland where it's cold in this time of year. That's why I really can't buy cameras like Sony DSC-T7 or Casio Exilim S600, they lack in durability.

Olympus Stylus Verve S is really my kind of camera in terms of style. It's a little bulkier than I expected (when I looked at it in the store) but still it's small enough. My main worry is whether it's good enough for me in terms of quality. So here's where I need your help. Do you think this is a quality ultraportable?

BTW: I'd only look at the pics from my computer screen so I wouldn't print the pics or anything.

JungleKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links