Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Olympus

Old Apr 1, 2003, 10:29 PM   #1
Default It consults on: Olympus C- 4000 Zomm

:roll: I am going to buy a camera. Me they recommend it?
When not having display LCD Where is seen the load that is of the batteries and what it is of the memory?
cerrense is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 2, 2003, 6:44 AM   #2

I think people are having trouble understanding your question, you may want to try this online translator if your own language is available there:

Mike_PEAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 2, 2003, 12:45 PM   #3

I think I got it... the questions are: if the LCD display is turned off, where can I find the battery load info (i.e., how much battery power is left)? And how can I know how much space is left on the memory card (i.e., how many more pictures can I take)?

Unfortunately, C-4000 displays all that info (as well as other valuable information, like shutter speed/aperture, histogram (if you use it), and most importantly, the preview of exposure and composition) through the LCD viewer only. In answer to your question, you'd have to periodically activate the LCD to check the battery power level and the memory status.

Be warned, however, that with NiMH rechargeable batteries, you'll get 100% power status right up till about 5% power is left--then a steep dive to no-power! I seem to recall that I could take about 10 more shots with the LCD on after the battery warning came on.

Good luck.
Hyun is offline   Reply With Quote