Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Olympus

Old Jul 8, 2006, 6:47 PM   #1

Some questions I can't find answers to..

How do I change the default picture size setting and have it stay at that setting when the camera is turned back on? I can set it easily of course, but haven't been able to see how I make it stay at that setting.

The default setting is really large. I think I just need 1280x960 or less for my website photos.

I guess I have to buy a charger for the camera, or the battery or? I see the 'DC In' port on the camera..does that charge the OE CR-V3 battery once I buy a charger and leave it plugged in now and then, or does it just power the camera from house current converted to DC without charging the camera?

Sorry, I looked over the Advanced Manual CD, mostly in regard to the first question, but really didn't see 'how it's done'..

Thanks !

ViperGTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 9, 2006, 3:19 PM   #2

1. How do I change the defaults:
Setup - All reset - OFF
Later after you change the settings the camera keeps them.
2. You don't need charger. Buy a card reader - it's cheaper and you get faster transfer. During the camera-PC communications there is power consumption. The camera does not take power thru the USB
Good luck!
mguergov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2006, 6:11 AM   #3

I bought a battery charger and 2 recargable batteries and am very happ with them. I have an Olympus sp-350.
mrslevite is offline   Reply With Quote