Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Other Makes

Old Dec 16, 2006, 5:03 AM   #1

I am new here, and I was wondering if someone could please help me with my new camera.

It is a Polaroid i733, I bought it at Wal-Mart about 2 weeks ago, and I am not very happy with it :sad:Here is the info about it..

Now I must warn you, I am very new to the whole digital camera thing, and I don't really know much about them.

Can anyone help me figure out how to edit my pictures? And how come when I take a pic @ night, or inside, it doesn't look to great?

Thank you!
A.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 29, 2006, 5:36 PM   #2

I just purchased Polaroid i733 for my grand daughter and I was wondering what problems are you having with this camera?
Attached Images
Dainis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2008, 4:58 AM   #3

i got a i733 camera for my sister and i can say its one of the best camera u can buy for the price, if you dont want to learn about shutter settings etc. use the guide similar to olympus cameras. i don't remember exacrty where those settings were but i am sure u can find it somewhere in the manual, as for editing the images you will need a photo editing software like ...photoshop or much less expensive paintshop pro which can almost do anything photoshop does or paint for free... but again for the price its such an amazing camera. i wish they had a review of it on this site.
whisky_n_whisky is offline   Reply With Quote