Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Other Photos

Old Jul 13, 2003, 6:33 PM   #1

Default Things that make you go humm-er

I have to comment on the wheels...since this the owner has enough $ to buy this over-built vehicle (for the city) I'm sure they have an off-road set of wheels too, right? Some how I think not seeing how clean and scratch free this Hummer is. Sure is nice to look at though

:: 583KB ::

http://www.juetts.com/images/humm-er.jpg

-=-
koruvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 15, 2003, 10:24 PM   #2

Huh? Hey, I'll bet those low profile tires really make that Hummer handle on a twisty gravel road! That's just sick & wrong...
Jim Robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2003, 7:07 AM   #3

Man is a wasteful creature isn't he.

i believe that a vehicle like the H1/H2 has its place. it should be on a 1000+ acre ranch with lots of bad road and chuck holes. not some fools suburban driveway showing how much ......never mind i already have 4 in my town. and they do belong to fairly pointless people.

sorry==== my sociopolitical statement of the month.
sjms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2003, 10:26 PM   #4

sjms

I just spent some quality time on a very large lake with a decent population but a huge tourist season. In recent years, lake front property has gone through the roof (no local could ever afford it.) I got to watch rich people with too much time on their hands ride around in way over powered speed boats (not boats with big motors, but real speedboats.) What I found funny is that there is a speed limit on most of the lake that makes the boats pointless. It was like an aquatic version of cruising for chicks… back and forth and back and forth… at 5mph. It was funny and sad all at the same time.

As for the picture, I find the reflections on the windows erry and distracting at the same time. But it really does nothing for me.

Eric
eric s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2003, 3:49 PM   #5

My husband wants a hummer,
check this one out , if you like the marines you will like this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.pbase.com/image/1311767

pretty nice huh
wvyankeegurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2, 2003, 5:31 PM   #6

hey i want one too (H1) and a 5000 gal fuel storage facility and that 1000+ acres of land to make it worth it and of course the money to support all of it. the H1 is a purposeful machine designed to fill a multifunctional role. the H2 on the other hand serves no real useful purpose whatsoever. for its size, bulk, and dubious capabilities(other then to guzzle gas faster the a race car). at Disney world they had one on display along with a few other big iron models of GM. it was the only one that there was no EPA mpg rating on. blank. guess they aint too proud of that aspect. it does have quite a few pretty lights on the exterior though.

you would think that people would have better things to spend their money on, like cameras, memory, and printers and really useful stuff like that.
Old Aug 4, 2003, 7:36 AM   #7

Some people really don't know what to do with many :lol:
IgorCipar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2003, 3:25 PM   #8
djb

sjms, isn't that why people spend money on cameras and memory and stuff so they can take pictures of their hummer (h1 of course)?
oh yeah and pictures of the usual stuff too.

dennis
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 4, 2003, 6:38 PM   #9

actually most of the people who buy that type of vehicle wouldn't dream of spending so much money on a good camera.
Old Aug 4, 2003, 7:11 PM   #10
djb

oh yes they do!!! i've been out offroading with them. they have some nice equipment. usually top of the line video. but, i think i'd rather have an h1 than my s602z.

dennis
djb is offline   Reply With Quote