Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Other Photos

Old May 23, 2007, 6:58 PM   #281

Is there anything that isnt going on in your area Sean? We go from the civil war to midevil jousting and back to the old west....Very nice sets.

Neil, I love the old stone buildings and arcitectureand you live where all the good ones are. The castles, churches, schools...... etc.....

I havent been out much lately other than the zoo and lake last week. Here in about two more weeks, I'll have more pictures from the drag strip though when the pro street cars are back.
overkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2007, 7:59 PM   #282

Neil, I agree, b&w with the XTI/400D is a click away, poeple love b&w pictures, you have good weather there to have clear shots of lanscape blue sky and beautiful flowers.

Scott, you've beeninactive for a few days I bet you are dying to go back to the drag strip. Here in my area the sun never set, plenty of events to shoot, the fun never end, wonderful poeple too, the guys are nuts, the girls are wild. You see those cowboys in the pictures, they are middle age and older but they play the same game when they were kids, cowboys and indians.
coldshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23, 2007, 8:18 PM   #283

These local citizens join the sherrif to stop a bank robbery at high noon on Main street.
Attached Images

Old May 23, 2007, 8:19 PM   #284

Attached Images

Old May 23, 2007, 8:23 PM   #285

The bandidos are blending in with the crowd in front of the bank.
Attached Images

Old May 23, 2007, 8:25 PM   #286

Attached Images

Old May 23, 2007, 8:44 PM   #287

The sherrif is waiting for the bad guys to make a move. He told me to move ten feet on the right side the best spot to take pictures.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Sherrif: "Sean, you want to move overthere where thegunfight will take place later, you have a good spot to take pictures of the shoot out."

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"At any event, if you know the reenactors they let you know in detail all the hot actions will take place.
Attached Images

Old May 23, 2007, 8:53 PM   #288

Look at thiscowboy sherrif, he's causing trouble in the middle of the street even the motorcycle cop doesn't know what to do with him, I guess he's trying to figure out what year he's in. You can see the kids are laughing behind that drunk sherrif.:-)
Attached Images

Old May 23, 2007, 9:01 PM   #289

The driver in the blue mustang doesn't know what's going on. "This guy dressed up in Tombstone gunfighter outfit with a bottle crossing the street, am I in a twiligth zone?":-)
Attached Images

Old May 23, 2007, 9:09 PM   #290

Poeple from nearby restaurants and side street cafe converged on the street to watch this drunk sherrif, they have no idea where he came from.
Attached Images