Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Other Photos

Old Sep 22, 2007, 4:00 PM   #1

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

Highlight priority mode

Attached Images

Torgny is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 22, 2007, 4:01 PM   #2

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

Attached Images

Old Sep 24, 2007, 6:39 AM   #3

Good shots, you might be able to do some comparison shots with the d30 now

.................musket
musket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13, 2007, 5:11 PM   #4

musket wrote:
Quote:

.................musket
Doesn´t really improve image quality. Not for me anyhow. Perhaps for someone who is better at photography

It came with a piece of plastic litter between the low pass filter and the sensor. Remarkably insufficient quality control.

I returned it and forced them to give me my money back in cash although I paid with a Visa-card. My weapon was a loaded irritation gun :-)

Three months ago I bought a 5D in a professional photo store. It came with lots of sensor and OVF dust right out of the box.

They tried to clean it at the store but it only got worse. I returned it and had to wait five days to get the money back to my account

So my confidence in Canon is dented. The 30D has worked flawlessly though. Somtimes I get some decent pictures and that´s all I want. Quality wise it´s a excellent camera (as is 40D and 5D if you don´t have "bad luck")

You people who have Nikon glass and need another house - pass the D300 and choose Fuji S5. That´s the camera number one. HDR directly, even in .jpeg format

Ahh, I feel lighter after telling this

Torgny

Old Nov 19, 2007, 12:24 PM   #5

Torgny wrote:
Quote:

musket wrote:
Quote:

.................musket
Doesn´t really improve image quality. Not for me anyhow. Perhaps for someone who is better at photography

It came with a piece of plastic litter between the low pass filter and the sensor. Remarkably insufficient quality control.

I returned it and forced them to give me my money back in cash although I paid with a Visa-card. My weapon was a loaded irritation gun :-)

Three months ago I bought a 5D in a professional photo store. It came with lots of sensor and OVF dust right out of the box.

They tried to clean it at the store but it only got worse. I returned it and had to wait five days to get the money back to my account

So my confidence in Canon is dented. The 30D has worked flawlessly though. Somtimes I get some decent pictures and that´s all I want. Quality wise it´s a excellent camera (as is 40D and 5D if you don´t have "bad luck")

You people who have Nikon glass and need another house - pass the D300 and choose Fuji S5. That´s the camera number one. HDR directly, even in .jpeg format

Ahh, I feel lighter after telling this

Torgny

Just right, if the goods are not up to scratch then get an exchange orrefund

............musket
musket is offline   Reply With Quote