Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Other Photos

Old Oct 7, 2003, 4:08 PM   #1

Default 4 pictures with my dmc-fz1

well i'm amateur and newbie, anyway here is 4 pictures that i took, i hope you enjoy them but even if you don't please give me some feedback to know how to improve my pictures
thanks

the link to the gallery is http://www.bytephoto.com/photopost/s...php?ppuser=678
v1p0n3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 7, 2003, 9:54 PM   #2

You asked for comments, so here are a few observations.

The Lisbon photo is wonderful and would have been an exceptional one except for in my estimation the view thru the window being a partial view. I think if the landscape had been viewed thru the full arch of the window you would have had a winner. I suspect some others might think otherwise.

The soccer shot shows some good stop action but the perspective is from so far away that it doesn't lead the viewer into feeling as if they were there in the action. It still feels as if you looking at the game from high above. Maybe that is what you want to convey.

The train shot conveys the motion quite good and is actually well done. I might just alter it a bit by having the gap between the two vehicles off to the side rather than dead center to increase the feeling of speed.

These are very personal observations. Hope they help.
selvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2003, 9:54 PM   #3

You asked for comments, so here are a few observations.

The Lisbon photo is wonderful and would have a been exceptional except for in my estimation the view thru the window being on a partial view. I think if the landscape had been viewed thru the full arch of the window you would have had a winner. I suspect some others might think otherwise.

The soccer shot shows some good stop action but the perspective is from so far away that it doesn't lead the viewer into feeling as if they were there in the action. It still feels as if you looking at the game from high above. Maybe that is what you want to convey.

The train shot conveys the motion quite good and is actually well done. I might just alter it a bit by having the gap between the two vehicles off to the side rather than dead center to increase the feeling of speed.

These are very personal observations. Hope they help.
selvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2003, 10:02 PM   #4

hi
thanks for your comments.
it's great to read ppl comments so i can improve my pictures quality in the future.
i only have this camera at 1 month and didn't had many time to play with it yet. i'm sure with a bit time i'll start to look the objects with other eyes.. for now i'm so impressed and excited that everytime i have the camera i just shot and shot and shot without think a lot
if anyone else wants to say something about the picture are more then welcome
v1p0n3 is offline   Reply With Quote