Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Other Photos

Old Feb 22, 2010, 12:02 PM   #1

Default For Church Relief Society

I have been making these Mermaids and Rag dolls for our church Relief Society lately these are the ones I have stuffed and finished off a pattern I had that got scaled up from the small size it was.

I have been putting the faces on cutting them sewing putting faces on them and fixing the rest into kits for the up coming conferences we are having so the Women can stuff them.

They will go into the pick up to be stocked up with all the other toys that others are making as well ready for the time of need in such disasters as Haiti and so many others we have been having world wide. I too have been doing Teddy Bears. and will be trying some soft balls of cloth of course and Dinos. Enjoy the photo shots of the recent doings..
Attached Images

SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 22, 2010, 10:06 PM   #2

Cute dolls...I especially like the little 'star' type ones. All those dolls will make some kids very happy.
lesmore49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2010, 11:40 PM   #3

The star ones are the rag dolls and I know they will make any child happy that might of lost all they even had any chance to have had our children here in America have to much far as I can say and some don't even respect what they have I have seen that a lot in my life.... I may self use to have a load of books I did respect my things that I had I have thought of writing children's books as well for so long and to do every thing I wish to do I would need to be able to build my self my room where no one goes but me away from all the Mom this and that from the 3 guys in the house that think I am their slave to request for their own seats to stay heated as they sit while I run for them.
I am working on that at this time trying to work out details to get trees down and dirt moved and the wall built to hold the dirt on the hill where I plan to build the room a small cottage that I will not need to have building permits that I can build next to it a studio as well that will house the needed other things....
I have drawn the plans that I will be working on when I build and made a model as well but I have yet to paint it the colors I will have it.. Thanks for looking and leaving some encouraging words.... by the way the church I go to is the LDS Church that is Mormon....... I had gone to others but it was here I have had my visions and here I feel so drawn to do some work. Here I dont get thrown the book nor do any one scream at me nor have I seen any molestation going on in this Church. I actually see an Angel when I was little at the neighbors Ward during Christmas and that is what really makes me know that I am with the right Church.... God Bless those whom know the feelings of the Lords Heart...

Nora
SharpShotGal is offline   Reply With Quote