Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Other Photos

Old Feb 14, 2004, 10:23 PM   #1

Default Young stallion

My Stallion. His Name Is "Kings on the papers"
cowboy43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 15, 2004, 9:44 PM   #2

I don't like the green splotch in the bottom right. It immediately attracted my attention, rahter than the beautiful expression on the beautiful horse (which might I add sounds like he has King on his winderful QH papers?) And his mane looks kind of fake how it is so evened out. I wo0uld really love the picture if you replaced that fence with something a little darker. Beautiful horse! He has a nice eye and a cute star. How much is his stud fee (if he is up for stud.. that is)
discodudette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2004, 6:09 PM   #3

Thanks for the comments. Yes a Don't like the hay in the corner of the bunk, but I don't like doing alot of PS in my pics, I work alot with lighting and like my pics out of camera as much as possible. He is one of the last Great grandsons of King. His sire is 26 years old and he is a yearling!! So stud fee not set yet . He is out of a mare that has won over $150,000 cutting with offspring at over $1,000,000 Thanks Good Luck.
Old Feb 16, 2004, 7:39 PM   #4

Wow! Sounds like a nice guy! If I may ask.. how much did you get him for? I really want to buy the QH that I lease but he won't sell her for less than 10,000. Being... well let's just say younger than 18... I can't get that type of money, and I already have one too many horses! I would seriously love to buy this mare that I lease though. She has Zippo Pat Bars I *think* on her papers, but I can't really remember! Anyways... Yea.... nice lookin guy!
Old Feb 17, 2004, 4:51 PM   #5

I own the mare he came from, the stud fee was $5000 + shoot fee and this was the last colt from this stud (now sterile) His name is Senor Belleiville.
Old Feb 18, 2004, 2:48 PM   #6

Wow. I'm sure he will be at the QH congress in no time! Maybe I will be there if my 4H club does wel at our regional horsebown in a couple weeks! I'll let you know how it goes! Do you show horses in speed or spleasure events? Halter perhaps?
Old Feb 18, 2004, 5:12 PM   #7

Cutting, Team Penning, Sorting, Working cow.
Old Feb 18, 2004, 7:28 PM   #8

Nice! If you nkow my horses breeding will you be able to help me decide what he was originally bred for?

He has:

Blondys Dude

oh man.. I can't find his papers but his Regsitered name is

Poco Disco Dude...
'
any clue?
Old Feb 20, 2004, 6:35 PM   #9

Well he is a 1985 sorrel gelding, and I have not found alot upclose, but Poco Bueno is in his blood and can't get any better than that, I would think he should have some cow, and the Blondy's dudes were stuborn but also pleasers, They just try you alot until they no who is boss. The best dam in his background is Yellow bess 0008617 an old foundation mare going back to Whimpy and a good dam called old yellow. Interesting about Yellow Bess she only had the use of 3 legs and had to Nurse her babys laying down. So put him on a cow and see what does.