Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Other Photos

Old Sep 23, 2002, 11:33 AM   #11

Beautiful job, Walter. I've been intending to visit Maine - have a few friends up there - for some time now. This makes me think seriously about planning a trip. Just beautiful, seamless job with the pano.

Best regards,

Lin
Lin Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2002, 7:33 PM   #12

Default Hi, Lin

I read your comments on 2 other threads of mine. Thanks for the complements. Coming from you it means a lot!

Thanks also for the tip about Neat Image. I use it when my pix get measles. I read their tutorial but I am still trying to grasp just what the sliders, etc. do so it's mostly trial & error. But the results are worth the time and effort.

My favorite part of Maine is the Mid-Coast to Down EAst area, with a zillion points and peninsulas. Each has its own quality, and they are all breathtaking. And the flowers have such vivid colors that in sunlight they can actually hurt your eyes. (Not an exaggeration.)

If you like lighthouses, the 3 most photogenic, I think, are the Portland Head light, Owl's Head Light, and the Marchall Pint Light. I'd better stop, or I won''t wanna go to work tomorrow...
WalterK is offline   Reply With Quote