Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Other Photos

Old Jun 2, 2004, 3:59 PM   #1

Take a look at this. What is it?
Attached Images

billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 2, 2004, 4:17 PM   #2

I will say first of all, I don't know what it is but I will say what I see. Both objects appear to be glass that is reflecting or transmitting a landscape scene. I see what appears to be trees, mountains, and sky. It sorta looks like marbles but I don't think that is it. It also looks like the reverse view through binoculars but I don't know how you would capture both lenses in one shot.

OK, I'll let someone else guess, now.
calr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 2, 2004, 4:31 PM   #3

I never looked at it that way, Good obsevations!!! But its not that, I will tell everyone what it is tomorrow morning.

:|
Old Jun 2, 2004, 6:23 PM   #4

Took a long hard look and eventually I think I see the outline of a cat, so my guess is that the two spots are the cats eyes..........!
deexley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2004, 3:09 AM   #5

I looked at it last night when it was pitch black and could see it was a cat. Now the sun is out all I can see are two tiny goldfish bowls floating in midair. :-)
ferny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2004, 10:08 AM   #6

Yes it is a cat, somehow the camera messed up and took this photo. I don't thinkI could have ever achived this kind of exposure. How did the eyes get illuminated by the flash, and the rest of him did not?? Don't know, but it looked cool soI posted it. Here is the cat in the pic. This pic was taken right after the first one.
Attached Images

Old Jun 3, 2004, 1:49 PM   #7

You know when people have red eyes in photographs? The same thing has happened. You can set your flash to red-eye mode which will fire a flash before the picture is taken to make their pupils smaller but with animals it isn't as effective. Just like when you catch a cats eyes in your cars headlights, they continue to glow even though a bright light is shinning directly at them.
ferny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2004, 10:27 AM   #8

I know about redeye reduction, it doesn't work on animals though. The first pic was the one that I was saying i don't know how i got that exposure. The second pic was taken right after the first one. The only way I have found to get rid of animal "evil" eyes, is in photoshot or some other digital image editors.