Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Other Photos

Old Jun 8, 2004, 4:19 PM   #1

Well, Amy is the pro at the eye pictures, we all know that. But I gave my go at it, and came out with this. Not quite the "eye" pose that I like (Amy does them so well!) but it's something! Hehe. Enjoy!

Jenni is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 8, 2004, 4:28 PM   #2

well....even though it isn't the pose you like....i really like the....err...watchamacallit that holds the bit, and connects to the reigns....man...i'm horse-stupid! haha...

oh well...i like it...it adds to the picture :-D

nice shot
photosbyvito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2004, 4:35 PM   #3

Try getting it from a different angle. Underneath, from behind or from the front.

I've always found horse eyes a little freaky. They're too big and brown. Or maybe I'm odd.

A rather uninteresting a pointless bit of garbage for you, I was bitten by a horse when I was little.
ferny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2004, 6:32 PM   #4

Thanks Vito!,that actually is called the halter, which is more like a leading tool. The bridle it the piece of tack you described! Haha, oh trust me, we're all clueless on some points of life. Ask me any football or basketball term and I'll answer "What?".

Thanks Ferny! I will definately keep at the different angles! See, Keeper (the model) is a tallish horse, while I am only 4'11"... (((Yes, Im under 5', *bows head in shame*))) so its hard to get poses from above unless I climb on something.... You got bit by a horse??? Sad! I've gotten bit a few times, but I usually get more angry, and set my wrath on Keeper. Lol. Mind if I inquire what happened?
Old Jun 8, 2004, 10:09 PM   #5

Wonderful pic Jen! Don't be shamed for being short! LOL! You know how I'm all tall and gangly and such!!!

Great shot! Nie job cloning out the name on the side... why did it happen to have Kings name, eh eh? LOL!

I like the pic a lot. I think having it in B+W Adds to it all the more! GROOVIN PIECE OF SHAKIN BACON!!

discodudette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2004, 1:37 AM   #6

Jenni wrote:
Quote:
Thanks Ferny!* I will definately keep at the different angles!* See, Keeper (the model) is a tallish horse, while I am only 4'11"...* (((Yes, Im under 5', *bows head in shame*))) so its hard to get poses from above unless I climb on something....* You got bit by a horse???* Sad!* I've gotten bit a few times, but I usually get more angry, and set my wrath on Keeper.* Lol.* Mind if I inquire what happened?
Look on the bright side. You can get pictures people have to hurt their back and knees trying to take and you can get a little lower. Every cloud and all that...

I was seven(ish) and it was at a visitors farm. They had sheep, cows, pigs, horses etc. They had a new one called Storm and I was feeding him (I never checked to confirm the him part). I must have let my hand curl up because he bit my fingers. I was only little so the chances are that he was only a pony and barely touched me with his teeth, but when your ickle everything seems big and painful. :lol: I can't remember too much about it to be honest. Oh, he was white to.
ferny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2004, 8:19 PM   #7

Ahh, yes, I remember when I was ickle. ((hehe I love that word!)) I had a childish fear of grimlins....wait....i still do...