Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Other Photos

Old Jun 14, 2002, 5:54 PM   #1

Default New Format, New Pics, No Cable...No Pics

Hi all,

No pic, lots to bring home after almost 2 months in Germany studying German and not really having a lot of time to shoot. But, sometimes you have to make a little time and I think I got some interesting shots. I'll post them in July.

I really like this new format. Highly functional, though, like any other new thing, it's taking a little getting used to.

I haven't really had a chance to look at too many pics posted over the last six weeks because I'm using a 33.6 connection here, and, well, I know how I post, and they're a pain to download. Especially when you're tying up the phone over a connection to AOL...grrrr. That will change when I move.

Talk to you after I sort out many hundred more pics in July.
JAGirard is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 15, 2002, 1:13 AM   #2

Wee Wee, ops wrong language.
About time you came home Jim, looking forward to your tour of Germany. Sounds like you had a great time.
Tom C is offline   Reply With Quote