Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Other Photos

Old Nov 18, 2004, 3:16 PM   #1

Some shots from Complexe Desjardins in Montreal.

Attached Images

kadok6330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 18, 2004, 3:17 PM   #2

Different angle.

Attached Images

Old Nov 20, 2004, 2:25 AM   #3

are these recent shots? Christmas decos out already!!!! I guess I have to start thinking about christmas shopping now.
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2004, 8:42 AM   #4

aladyforty wrote:
Quote:
are these recent shots? Christmas decos out already!!!! I guess I have to start thinking about christmas shopping now.

Was taken last week! As soon as Halloween is over, we see Christmas decos.

I think, and i'm not alone, that it's too early.In my opinion, decos should notbe done

before december 1st
Old Nov 20, 2004, 9:24 AM   #5

For me Christmas starts December 24 (when I do my shopping) and ends on December 26. Also the only days I actually want snow on everything. :blah:

Nice, You got to take pictures in a shopping mall? In most of the big malls in Ontario their security will ask you to leave if they notice you are shooting on their property. You can usually get away with a shot or two, but keep moving so their hundreds of security cameras don'tspot you:GDon't know what their issue is. :roll:

PeterP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2004, 7:01 PM   #6

PeterP wrote:
Quote:
For me Christmas starts December 24 (when I do my shopping) and ends on December 26. Also the only days I actually want snow on everything. :blah:

Nice, You got to take pictures in a shopping mall? In most of the big malls in Ontario their security will ask you to leave if they notice you are shooting on their property. You can usually get away with a shot or two, but keep moving so their hundreds of security cameras don'tspot you:GDon't know what their issue is. :roll:

wow, you dont get that problem here, sounds like they need to get that carrot outa their ....:-)

I think you have to worry more these days about photographing people who dont want you taking shots of them.
aladyforty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 20, 2004, 8:03 PM   #7

Unless you are trying to do candids, it is best to just ask if you can shoot them, it just takes a while to work up the nerve to ask strangers if you can shoot them:-).

Asking strangers for a model release is quite a bit tougher to get yourself worked up to.

aladyforty wrote:
Quote:
I think you have to worry more these days about photographing people who dont want you taking shots of them.
PeterP is offline   Reply With Quote