Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Other Photos

Old Jan 24, 2003, 3:58 PM   #1

Default DNP and other stuff

ok....
:? tried to get these onto my NIKON.NET site, but for some reason they didn't upload properly. So, I created my photo site at YAHOO.

Anyway, these are shots at DINOSAUR NATIONAL PARK, UTAH while on vacation there in 2002. They were shot wiith my friend's borrowed SONY MAVICA FD-75 (?) something or another digital camera (the one with the floppy disk drive). It's only a .6 megapixel camera. That of course is another story as to what happened to that.

All other albums on GRAND CANYON, CANYONLANDS NP, ZION NP, BRYCE CANYON NP, ARCHES NP, CAPITOL REEF NP, NATURAL BRIDGES NP, and DEAD HORSE STATE PARK are 35mm film based....but were autobalanced with MS PHOTO EDIT and shot with a NIKON FE, 24mm NIKKOR, 55 mm MICRO-NIKKOR, or 80-200 mm SIGMA zoom lens. I had no choice but to revert to film since the digital camera died an untimely death. Good thing I had my old trusty standby. Otherwise, I would have ended up with no shots of anything.

About the shots on the web. They're pared down from there normal 12x18 size down to 5x7 so that they would load faster. Some loss in resolution but not too bad. Aside from no EXIF data on the Sony images, I'm clueless as to how to retrieve them if there were any.

The following link will get you to the index page:
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/pixrus0/

comments appreciated....
pixrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links