Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Panasonic / Leica dSLR

Old Nov 19, 2011, 10:43 AM   #1
Default AVCHD distortion on FZ35?

Hello to all, I'm new to this forum. I've been to several others and even asked several of my friends who are photographers, but none can help me.

A couple of months ago, out of the blue, when I was recording footage on my Lumix FZ35, I noticed the footage was coming out distorted like, with some pixels "bleeding through" each other. This was when I was recording on the AVCHD video mode. All other options record and take pictures just fine. The AVCHD mode was the only thing that was coming out weird looking. Here's some test footage I made a couple of weeks ago.

I thought it was maybe my memory card, so I tried other ones and it did the same thing. All my memory cards are Class 6 and I even tried reformatting them and resetting my camera to factory settings; nothing has helped and I can't seem to find anyone else with a similar problem or who knows anything about it. If someone here knows, I would greatly appreciate some input. Thanks to all!
ChristopherGros is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links