Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Sep 13, 2006, 7:39 PM   #11

I don't care what camera you use Rocky. Your photos, comments and help when I posted personal messages for you has kept me a enthusiastic follower of this forum.

Never leave us...Fred
Bootneck3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2006, 8:01 PM   #12

Congratulations once again m8t.....its a real winner of a photo for sure:G

willow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2006, 8:36 PM   #13

thanks to all... i truly appreciate the support and encouragement i've received from my friends here.

i just had an email from the news anchor at the radio station that ran the story (they also linked on their website to a page where it won POTM for July), an she said she'd received more emails about that pic than about any story on her showin recent memory! i wrote back and said that, assuming at least some of those emails were from listeners wanting to know if they could get a copy, they could order prints, framed or otherwise, through a local frame shop where i just this afternoon dropped off a 16x20 print of the bubble for display. talk about serendipitous timing!! i called the frame shop owner first, of course, to make sure she was okay with the idea... as if she'd turn down customer referrals! :lol:

anyway, i'm hoping this will turn out to be the start of something a little more than just a hobby for me... it'd sure be nice to at least earn enough with it to pay for the gear!! :G
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2006, 8:39 PM   #14

You definitely have my support and encouragement.
bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote