Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Panasonic / Leica

Old Oct 6, 2006, 4:09 PM   #11

Well done Rocky !!!

HarjTT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 2006, 8:32 PM   #12

Rocky, everyone has said it all. Excellent and well done. Always a treat to view your posts. And if you remember, I commented when you first posted the bubble that it was award winning. Great job, and accolaudes well deserved. Please take a bow.

bayourebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7, 2006, 10:22 PM   #13

Hi Squirl! Congratulations again!!! When I found out, here in the forum, that your picture had come out in the Oct issue ( N.G.) I HAD to go to the local bookstore to see. I grabbed up a copy and wisked it over to where my mother was sitting and showed her the picture (she knows all about you too) and we both marvled together. What a great moment for you!

Thank you for sharing it all with the rest of us. It's been exciting to follow the travels of the bubble.

P.S. Thank you misbehave for giving the origional thread address. Iwas going to try and look it up again but you saved me alot of time.
gotta.learn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2006, 11:53 AM   #14

you all are too kind! thanks again for all the wonderful complements!

as a side note... when i came home from work on Friday, there was an envelope from my U.S. congressman, with a handwritten note congratulating me for the pic in the Geographic! now, i don't happen to agree with the guy on muchpolitically, but it was still pretty nice of him to notice the photo (actually, a staffer probably pointed it out to him - "hey boss, ain't dis town in yer district?" :lol, and take the time to write. i know it's anelection year, and the guy probably figured it might get him a vote (it won't) but still,it's not every day i get a personal note from a member of congress!
squirl033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2006, 1:08 PM   #15

Wonderful photo and congratulations! Your inspiring!

Beth Ellen

Beth Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 8, 2006, 7:26 PM   #16

G'day Rocky. Absolutely loved your last comment with the graphic description of the politician....they are the same all around the world

Bootneck3 is offline   Reply With Quote